From: Mike B
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 9:36 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Jaws and Stascom

Hi All,

I'm giving this Stascom program a go and so far I like it but, I get this message when doing certain tasks like restarting the computer:

Alert
Stascom was unable to speak a notification through the selected SAPI5
engine. Please choose a different engine from the Stascom Configuration
Manager under "Notification settings."

The only option I get is Microsoft Anna in the notification settings.  Can anyone tell the list how to change to a different speech engine / synthesizer than the SAPI5 Microsoft Anna?  All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.