From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 5:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] top posting

Glenn,

I beg to differ with your statement that many if not most sighted folks prefer bottom posting. Back in my sighted work days, I certainly preferred top posting as did the majority of my co-workers. I'm sort of scratching my head wondering where you drew that conclusion since most want to get to a response as quickly as possible whether sighted or not and top posting yields the quickest response.

Alan Lemly