Re: Combo box

Larry Volk

I have tried IE, Chrome and Edge and got the same result…maybe I should try Firefox again.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Don & Cher
Sent: April 22, 2019 12:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Combo box

I used to encounter one of these. If I opened the box with the alt-down as suggested (or pressed enter, then alt-down arrow) and quickly hit the first letter of the desired option, it would work. If you don’t know the options, this would not be helpful. I ended up using a different browser on that site- which helped solve the problem.

Cher