From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: April 22, 2019 1:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] top posting

Hi,
Many, if not most sighted folk prefer bottom posting.
To them, it makes sense.
Sighted folk can simply look past all the past info and glance down to the new information.
I think some Blind folk like to do this because they may feel that it normalizes them to some degree because most sighted users do this.
I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a screenreader user who prefers bottom-posting, because we are forced to reread the non-relevant information at the top.
Usually when we read a message of a particular thread, we have been following the thread and we just want to read the next reply and that is why I call that non-relevant.
And if we come into a thread late, it is no big deal to arrow down to discover what the above message was referring to.
I'm bringing this topic up because I have read some bottom-posted messages on this list in the past and the moderators prefer that we top-post.