Re: ripping an audio cd

sandy

never done that...how is it done?

From: JM Casey
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] ripping an audio cd

No, ripping a CD is taking the audio data (still digital) and transferring it to a PC-readable format like wav or mp3, at which point you can do whatever you want with it using your computer.

Text files and documents exist on your CD like they would a floppy disk. This is not an audio CD, but a data CD. All you have to do is put it in your drive and copy the files, using File Explorer. No ripping involved.