Re: Combo box

John R Vaughn

Try using alt key plus down arrow to open combo box options.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Volk
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 10:39 AM
To: JAWS Group
Subject: [jaws-users] Combo box

I’ve ran into an issue with combo boxes on one website that I use. About one year ago they changed their lists to combo boxes and now I cannot scroll through the various options. I have tried using the mouse—(mouse echo on), routing JAWS to PC and routing Touch cursor to PC, nothing worked. Would anybody have any other suggestions to try?

Sorry about my last post on one of the threads, I didn’t know that my reply attached to the bottom rather than at the top.

Larry