Re: JAWS and the Mueller Report

Russ

I got it from bookshare.

From: Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 12:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS and the Mueller Report

If you have an iPhone, the $5.99 Voice Dream Scanner processed all 448 pages in about 5 minutes, but you still are going to have all the distracting text.
Richard

On Apr 21, 2019, at 11:18 AM, Dave... <dgcarlson@...> wrote:

Adrian,

Do you have Openbook, or another OCR program? That may be necessary to process such a large PDF file.

In the other version that shows constant headings, have you tried to save it as a plain text file?

Dave