From: "Larry Volk" <notseeman@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] activating jaws

On 4/21/19, John Gassman <johngassman@roadrunner.com> wrote:
If she lives in the United States, she can move
from JAWS 14 to 2019 for just $90.00.
She'll be able to authorize it legally.
If she doesn't live here, she'll have to wait
until the home annual license is released world wide.
I hope that will be in the near future but so far no date has been
released.

John
At 07:37 AM 4/21/2019, you wrote:
I do not believe this is a question to be
discussed on here as it goes to copyright violation.