Re: Jaws keeps interupting me when I am trying to listen to Cortana

Sharon S

Hi, how about putting jaws to sleep all the time. Then when you want to use the keyboard you can turn Jaws back on. You can use the insert + space then S key this way it is quick to turn on and off.

Hope this helps.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 10:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws keeps interupting me when I am trying to listen to Cortana

Hi James,

Cortana isn't in the default applications list so, there's no way to put Jaws to sleep when running the Cortana program, unless someone knows a different way.   Sorry for putting you on a goose chase.

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 10:11 PM

Hi Mike,

I never found the word Cartana in the application list.  So, I couldn’t invoke your steps.  I may play with this later if I decide that I do not mind using a MS passwored account.

Thanks for sticking with this for us.

Cheers,

James B