Re: basic jaws help

Sharon S

Hi, I agree with Alison if your not interested in a topic just hit the delete key.

I have found out things about Jaws and programs that I didn’t know before from others asking questions. I have learnt other ways of doing things that I wouldn’t have known if someone else didn’t ask the question.

Bye for now.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] basic jaws help

It is true that some of the discussions on this list are for advanced users of Jaws, but we all have a delete key and I have found the list incredibly useful on more than one occasion.

Alison

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of sandy
Sent: 20 April 2019 02:06
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I agree that this list is very helpful, but most of the questions that come up are for programs and tasks that a very large amount of people on this list have no want or need to open

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 6:46 PM

Hi Sandy,

There are other Jaws lists but, you'll find the same sort of Q's & A's as here and this is the Jaws list recommended by Freedom Scientific / Vispero.  If you have basic Jaws questions don't feel afraid or intimidated to ask them here.  We all started with a lot of questions and speaking for myself personally, any longtime member of this list will tell you what a pain in the A** I was when I first started learning to use a computer & Jaws!  LOL  LOL  I inundated this list with so many questions I probably irritated a few folks but, like I've said for many years, The only bad questionis the question that isn't asked.  And I know I still irritate folks, but that won't change! LOL  LOL 

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 4:09 PM

Subject: [jaws-users] basic jaws help

is there a jaws list out there that a person who is just a basic computer and jaws user go to?

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.