I also use the Stascom Program, and I will also vouch for this great little program!  It does have a lot of nice little features including reminders.
I found out about this program from Mystic Access.  I would definitely recommend checking it out on the website.

Chris

On Apr 19, 2019, at 4:03 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

There is a nice free program called Stascom which allows one to make reminders anywhere in Windows with a press of control + 2.
It comes with a lot of other features, like a talking clock.
It can be downloaded here:

https://www.stascom.co.za/stascom.html#content

You can't share appointments with others with Stascom like you can with Outlook, but Stascom is easy and pleasant to use.

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] reminders

Hmmm… I’m still on the December build of JAWS 2019 here at work and not having issues yet with Outlook 365.  My version is Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.10730.20264.  Which version of Oultook are you on?  I was going to have IT put the latest version of JAWS 2019 on here, but maybe I’ll wait. I need those reminders!