Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Fw: Chrome Free CAPTCHA Solving Extension

Thanks, good idea. There is an email address on the main page.

Gary

On 4/12/2019 9:06 PM, Victor Gouveia wrote:
Did you try contacting the developer?

I have never used or installed this particular add-on, just discovered it on another list, so I can’t speak to it’s usability.

In any case, there may be a link to contact the developer on the website listed in my message.

Victor