Re: Fw: Chrome Free CAPTCHA Solving Extension

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Gary,

I had the same thing happen as you, but here's how I installed the extension running Windows 7 & 10 with J16 thru J2019.
1. After downloading and unzipping the file to a folder named, captcha-solver-chrome-extension, I copied the file path of this folder.
2. I then followed the steps given , but after step number 4 I tabbed 1 time to an edit field, pasted the file path of the unzipped folder, tabbed to the select folder button and pressed enter or spacebar.  The extension was then installed.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Fw: Chrome Free CAPTCHA Solving Extension

Thanks, good idea. There is an email address on the main page.

Gary

On 4/12/2019 9:06 PM, Victor Gouveia wrote:
Did you try contacting the developer?

I have never used or installed this particular add-on, just discovered it on another list, so I can’t speak to it’s usability.

In any case, there may be a link to contact the developer on the website listed in my message.

Victor

Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 9:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Fw: Chrome Free CAPTCHA Solving Extension

I've downloaded the file and unzipped the folder. After i go to extensions and press on  developer mode to enable it,  i press enter on  the load/unpack button and browse to the  folder. I get a failure when trying to select the folder I get an error about  the manifest being missing or unreadable. Any ideas?

Gary

On 4/12/2019 6:53 PM, Victor Gouveia wrote:
Hi All,

David gave me permission to post the below.

It’s a free Chrome Extension for solving CAPTCHA’s.

While the instructions are a bit technical, it is an alpha version, and subject to tweaks and bugs.  Having said that, at least we’re moving in the right direction and I can finally dump my old version of Firefox.  Sheepish Grin.

The below webpage has the link to download the extension and instructions on how to install them.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.