Re: Fw: Chrome Free CAPTCHA Solving Extension

Andy

Yes you can.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Fw: Chrome Free CAPTCHA Solving Extension

I got it to install fine.  I wonder if you can turn developer mode off after its installed.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary Jackson
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 10:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

Thanks, good idea. There is an email address on the main page.

Gary

On 4/12/2019 9:06 PM, Victor Gouveia wrote:

Did you try contacting the developer?

I have never used or installed this particular add-on, just discovered it on another list, so I can’t speak to it’s usability.

In any case, there may be a link to contact the developer on the website listed in my message.

Victor

Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 9:42 PM

I've downloaded the file and unzipped the folder. After i go to extensions and press on  developer mode to enable it,  i press enter on  the load/unpack button and browse to the  folder. I get a failure when trying to select the folder I get an error about  the manifest being missing or unreadable. Any ideas?

Gary

On 4/12/2019 6:53 PM, Victor Gouveia wrote:

Hi All,

David gave me permission to post the below.

It’s a free Chrome Extension for solving CAPTCHA’s.

While the instructions are a bit technical, it is an alpha version, and subject to tweaks and bugs.  Having said that, at least we’re moving in the right direction and I can finally dump my old version of Firefox.  Sheepish Grin.

The below webpage has the link to download the extension and instructions on how to install them.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.