Re: configuring computer for optimal use of JAWS with Windows-10

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

I use Clasic shall to make my W10 to look like the clasic window. Also can be setup to look like W7.

From: JM Casey
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 1:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] configuring computer for optimal use of JAWS with Windows-10

Not really, it’s more a question of how you want Windows 10 to look and feel for yourself. I personally turned off a lot of stuff because I felt it either wasn’t needed or was actually a bit annoying (getting prompted to download stuff from the Microsoft store all the time, for instance). But others may feel differently. Start experimenting, read about it online and see what you like.