Re: research it weather and a skzpe question

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Yet. It is not working. I just check it out. Also amazon is not working.

From: Panagiotis Antonopoulos
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 5:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] research it weather and a skzpe question

Hi all,

For the first time I tried the research it option in jaws, and I liked it verz much. However, I could get no weather results at all, and have been wondering, if the reported issue with the weather persists, or I am doing something wrong, or it might be not feasible as I am trzing to use it outside the US. Other services such as the BBC and currencz converter I used without an issue.

On a separate issue, I wonder if anzone else is aware of an issue in skzpeás latest version. Thez have changed the video call to a waz bz which no sound is triggered and a message is sent to the recipient of the call to answer, which can of course, not be heard bz us, unless perhaps with the full speech option active. Like manz others, I suppose, I have speech on demand almost all the time active, so I am afraid this will be an issue, just as it is an issue if we make a video call and we do not know if the other person is going to respond, or not. In that case, I think, a button called ÁringÁ appears, but the issue is serious when other people, especiallz sighted ones, are making a call to us. I wonder if anzone among our group has found a solution to this, and I also feel that vispero should address this issue with microsoft.

                                                            Best Wishes from a rainz and dull Ioannina,

                                             Takis