Re: moving ms files

sandy

thank you so much, very easy

From: JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2019 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] moving ms files

Hi.

Do you know the letter assigned to the drive?

If so, the easiest is to open the run box with windows key +r, and type in the drive letter followed by a colon.

If you don’t know the drive letter, go into This pC (or “my computer”, as it used to be called) and find it there by moving down until you hear “devices and drives”, or something of that nature..

Each drive on your system is given a letter assignment by Windows.

Your external drive will *probably* be the next letter after your internal drives, including CD Rom drives.

I have two external drives that always stay plugged in, so when I plug in a new USB drive/storage device, it’s given the litter “I”.