Re: default script file

David Ferrin

Experience has revealed that it is better to work in the my extensions script file rather than the default. I am not an expert scripter but I do have some practical history with those things.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 5:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] default script file

Mike many thanks for that info.
I am going to try and learn scripting!
I have foud all ready I have a problem it's this.
Error: Function SpeakAnyVisibleWindowsNotification doesn't take
any parameters
this happens with my window 7, but not with my window 10 machine.
Jaws seems very bloted after using window-eyes for so long.
Cheers Robin.
Email Sent using, "Becky!" Internet Mail Client version 2.74 [en].
Email: bob.wrj@...
Hi Robin,

Here you go:
Press, Insert + 0, then press, Alt + F, arrow down to open default file and
press enter.

Take care. Mike. Sennt from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!
programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would have destroyed
civilization.
where is the default script file kept, as i want to make a backup of it.
Many thanks.