From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of ­½ Devilish Joseph­
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 1:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] What makes ALT catch?

Thanks George I understand how when it is reading properly but when it is stuck in ALT mode, incert f4 becomes Alt Incert f4s, and on desktop you can hit the F4 since alt is already active, but using arrows to get to shutdown is also triggered by the fact ALT is active, so you end up with Alt Down, or Alt Up, or if you want to choose first letter Alt S is what I am trying to say, and Alt enter is not allowing you to trigger the option desired, and JFW has a terminate with memory dump that I am not sure would work either Incert Windows F4. The other day it got stuck with both Alt and Windows before everything I tried., even tap windows key said alt windows windows but didn't bring up the menu to access anything. Thanks for helping, I probably didn't try one of those in a panic lol so may give it a go next time just in case it does work