From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon S
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 12:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Another Outlook E-mail Group Question

Hi, I have seen this happen myself. This was on the work computer, so I am going off memory. To read the list, when you first go to it you get the name of the first one but no more. If you arrow down once, then press tab and then shift tab it will then read you the second one in the list. You have to do the same for every entry in the list. This can be quite painful if you have a long list but so far that is the only way I have found to read the list.

Sorry can’t help you with the other issue.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.