Re: Another Outlook E-mail Group Question

Tom Behler

Thanks for the tip, Shaz.

I’m still planning to call Freedom Scientific about this to get their thoughts, because, apparently, it is a known issue.

Tom Behler

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon S
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 12:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Another Outlook E-mail Group Question

Hi, I have seen this happen myself. This was on the work computer, so I am going off memory. To read the list, when you first go to it you get the name of the first one but no more. If you arrow down once, then press tab and then shift tab it will then read you the second one in the list. You have to do the same for every entry in the list. This can be quite painful if you have a long list but so far that is the only way I have found to read the list.

Sorry can’t help you with the other issue.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:40 AM
To: Jaws Users List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Another Outlook E-mail Group Question

Hello, everyone.

In light of the problems I am having with regard to effectively navigating and editing an e-mail group, I got some assistance, and have now created the group I need.

However, in creating the group, the group accidentally got saved to the wrong Outlook contacts folder.

Does anyone know how to move an e-mail group from one contacts folder to another?

I have tried the standard copy and paste method, but have been unsuccessful thus far.

Any help would be appreciated.

On a related note, I’m going to call Freedom Scientific and possibly the Microsoft Accessibility Hotline about the ongoing problem with navigating e-mail group lists with Jaws, and will let the list  know if I find out anything of major importance.

Once again, for the record, I’m using Windows 10, Outlook 2016, and the latest build of Jaws 2019 here.

Thanks, all!

Tom Behler

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.