Getting Jaws to announce Underline off or on.

Sherri

For some reason, my Jaws does not tell me when underline is off or on.  How do I turn that feature on?  Thank you.  I have the latest version and also Jaws 16.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006@...

Board member, NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.