Re: MS Word 13

Rebecca Lineberger

A Quick Way to Insert the Cent Symbol in Word

On the number pad on your keyboard, make sure the NumLock key is on. Press and hold down the Alt key and then press 0162 on the number pad. Then release

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of jyandt.martin@...
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 8:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [jaws-users] MS Word 13

Morning all.

Using JAWS 2018, Windows 10 and MS Word 13, can anyone tell me the specific instructions for inserting the cents symbol in a document? I have been trying for the past 15 minutes, and cannot seem to find it. I can find all sorts of other symbols, just not the one I am looking for. And if not, then what is the unicode for it? Thanks much.

Jerry