From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Mike Rogers
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 3:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Reading an e-mail address using Jaws

I've been using Becky for several years now. It is like Thunderbird and
Outlook. It isn't free. I paid $40 for it, but the upgrades are all free.
It's easy to use. You can just google it . Just type becky email rimarts
and you will go to the home page. If you get it, there are two things that
have to be unchecked to use with screenreaders. I have those instructions.
It was recommended to me, by a user who was involved with the company.
Very happy with it. I'm basically computer challenged and need simplicity.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 13:53:28 -0400
"Vicky Vaughan" <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Are you saying that Becky is an email program in the same way that
Thunderbird or Outlook is?

Would you tell us a bit about it and what you particularly like about it?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely, Vicky V