From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Mike Rogers
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 9:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Reading an e-mail address using Jaws

I use Becky email program and the alt 1 doesn't work. But using the jaws
curser with the numeric keys works for the whole address and reading the
individual characters.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 05:56:32 -0700
"Mike B" <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

After pressing the 1 key twice quickly try invoking the select all
keystroke, Control + A, then, press the copy keystroke, Control + C.

Take care. Mike. Sennt from my iBarstool.
Book: a utensil used to pass time while waiting for the computer
repairman!