From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 12:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Problem with spell check in Outlook 2010

For the past few months I’ve been having a major problem with spell checker in Outlook.

After I complete a message, I press F7 to spell check. Often there’s an inordinately long wait (more than 30 seconds or even a minute) before the first error comes up and then I often hear “space marker, word, space marker…” If I hit the key combo to change or ignore, there’s another really long wait until the next error comes up. Sometimes this does not happen and spell check

Help!! Thanks. John  works fine.