Re: I'm buying a new computer -- and I have a couple of questions

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi john with the specs of the computer you won’t have any problems running jaws. Sounds like you are going to have a really nice machine.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] I'm buying a new computer -- and I have a couple of questions

Hi. I’m about to buy a new computer. Below are the specs. I want to know if there are any potential issues with using JAWS on this new computer, and, if so, if there are any changes I need to make in the system configuration.

Thanks!!

I’ll be using Windows-10 Pro. Here are the specs:

Case: Antec P100 Quiet Performance Case

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master

CPU: Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L12S Low Profile CPU Cooler

RAM: 16GB Kingston DDR4 2666 CL19 (2x8GB - 2 of KVR26N19S8/8)

Power Supply: Corsair RM650X 650W Quiet Modular PSU (0-28dB)

Video: Use Onboard Video

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Quiet System Drive: Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 2TB

Additional Storage Hard Drive: Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 2TB

Optical Drive (DVD or BluRay): LG DVD-RW

Wireless: Use Onboard

Thunderbolt 3 Card: No Asus Thunderbolt 3 Card

Removable Drive Tray: No Removable Drive Bay

TPM Module: No TPM Module Installed

Thanks!!

John