From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Cheryl Traub
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 9:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] It wasn't like you think it is

I just called Technical Support. What happened was protected mode was
checked in Adobe. That's why it didn't work with OCR. I had protected mode
checked. It wasn't because I did the automatic update. I asked about the
automatic updates and I was told that if I feel comfortable with automatic
updates to keep using automatic updates, and most people use automatic
updates.