Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 20:21
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] impressed with picture smart

Where did you get it?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 11:12 PM
To: JFW List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] impressed with picture smart

The other day a friend sent me an Irish jpg file. I copied the file into the new picture smart folder. A few minutes later I was told that it contained a flower and I was able to read the included poem. Then at the bottom it told me that it is a shamrock.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com