From: Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 12:44 PM
To: JAWS Users List
Subject: [jaws-users] Accessible Weather Site

Here is an accessible, easy-to-use site.

Press e to get to the edit box to type in your location.  When the page loads,

press 2 for heading 2 to get to your current conditions.  Press 2 again twice, or till it says detailed forecast, for a 7-day forecast.  Save the page to your favorites, or send it to your desktop.  You’ll not have to put in your location again, so just press 2 to get to current weather, as described above.  The link below just uses NYC as an example.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=40.7146&lon=-74.0071

Rebecca

A mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work if it isn't open.