Re: windows fire wall

leonard morris

I entered on fire wall in windows 7 but I did not see something stating   after using shift tab turn fire wall on or off. After looking in the various options I entered on the action center and found fire wall options. However, when I use the jaws cursor both of the following items state unavailable.

Note: Here's a windows screen shot of virtualizing the window with Jaws.

Action Center
Installed firewall programs
Name Status
VIPRE Advanced Security On
Windows Firewall Off
Note: Two or more firewalls running at the same time can conflict with each other.
How does a firewall help protect my computer?
Turn on... Update... Close

On 3/19/2019 6:21 AM, Mike B wrote:

Hi Leonard,

Try the following to turn your firewall on:
1. Open the control panel and press the letter, W, until you get to Windows Firewal, and press enter.
2. Shift + Tab to, Turn Windows Firewall On or Off link and press enter.
3. Shift + Tab 1 time to a list of radio buttons, arrow up / down until you hear, Turn on Windows firewall radio button, checked.  You're done so, Alt + F4 your way out.