windows fire wall

leonard morris

I am using Jaws 2019 and Windows 7. I get a popup balloon message when I restart my PC with the following statement. "WINDOWS fire wall is turned off click here for options." I looked at Windows fire wall advance and did not understand most of the choices. I just escaped out and made no changes. Is there anything I should be concerned about regarding this area of windows as a home user?

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."