Re: jpg attachment

michaeel's mail

If you have saved the file just hi lite it and press jaws key and space together.

then press the letter p then the letter f and wait for the results.

Cheers Michael.

On 18/03/2019 1:25 pm, Lenny McHugh wrote:
I received a St. Patrick’s day note from a friend. I know that the attachment has a lot of text and a picture of a 4 leaf clover all in the same jpg file. When I open the file it opens in picasso photo viewer. How or can I read the text with picture smart or ocr? I just forwarded it to my wife’s email so that she can read it to me. I surrender!

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

sent from mazilla thunderbird