From: Phil Cox

Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 14:48

Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Excel sheet

Hello

This started happening with the release of Jaws2019 when they said they were having Jaws handle the different MS Office versions separately instead of globally.

When I called Vispero supportabout the coordinates setting not working any longer in 2010, they told me that they no longer support any MS Office below 2013.

Keep Smiling!

Phil