Re: excel

patti

No it didn’t change.

I still hear A1, and so on.

Patti

Your way did not work for me, but my way did

Insert v

Arrow right once

Arrow down once and you are on the first item

Now hit r and get to your spot

Arrow down to your choice and hit space bar to change and when on what you wish hit enter

Note you do not need to uncheck the box you spoke of for this to work

Your way for some reason did not work no matter how many times I tried it.

Let me know if this fixes it for you