Re: Excel sheet

Dave... <dgcarlson@...>

Actually, I'm running Office 2007 and I can turn off the cell coordinates just fine. Yes, using the latest JAWS 2019 on a Windows 7 OS. I see that the scripts loaded with Excel is called "Excel Classic". Perhaps if you linked that script with your execution of Excel, you could revert back to not hearing the coordinates.

Dave

From: Phil Cox
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 14:48
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Excel sheet

Hello

This started happening with the release of Jaws2019 when they said they were having Jaws handle the different MS Office versions separately instead of globally.
When I called Vispero supportabout the coordinates setting not working any longer in 2010, they told me that they no longer support any MS Office below 2013.

Keep Smiling!
Phil