From: patti
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 4:01 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Excel sheet

Hey Gang.

I’m running jaws 2019, MS 2010, on a 64 bit laptop.

In my excel sheet I don’t want to hear any of the Coordinates. When I had jaws 2018, it worked, and hear is what I did for jaws 2019, but I still hear A1.

What can I do to shut them off?

Thanks Patti

Coordinates shutting off

Works in windows 10, and MS 2010, and above

*shortcut

1, insert V

2, arrow past the edit field

3, press the letter R, reading options

4, arrow down once to

5, cell verbosity content plus Coordinates

6, space bar to content only

7, arrow down to object count, and make sure it’s not checked

8, press enter, and it will put you back in your worksheet