From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of BB
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 11:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Downloading Firefox- which installer to use?

The ninit installers are great for installing and updating many software programs. They will go out and find the latest version of the program which will work on your system and they never, ever include any of the little spyware programs. They are safe, easy and free. Try Googling for the Ninit official web site and check it out.