Re: How to Jump Ahead 90 days in Outlook Calendar

Rebecca Lineberger

Yes, Windows recognizes human terms in the calendar just as it does in File Explorer searches.  And as usual, Windows has given us many ways to do the same thing. We do what we remember, or what is faster or easier for our fingers.  Smile.  For me, pressing alt-down arrow, or alt-page down is faster than control-g and typing 1 week or 1 month. Even if I want to go six months out, pressing alt-page down six times rapidly is still faster.  Whatever works.  All the other commands are available in the tables Microsoft provides—“to do this, press this,” format.

Rebecca

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 6:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] How to Jump Ahead 90 days in Outlook Calendar

Rebecca,

My primary method is to use Control G for a Go To command.  A dialog pops up and you can either type a specific date or write something like “90 days from today”, which turns out to be November 13.  Even when creating an appointment, you can type something like “2 weeks from 9/1” and the calendar will jump to September 15.

I use Outlook 2016 extensively, so would be happy to help.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114