Re: problem with laptop layout when Pressing insert j with caps lock key nothing happens

Rebecca Lineberger

JAWS Help says:

Control-shift-capslock-j

Activates the JAWS window, from anywhere else in Windows, so you can read the online help, change synthesizers, and many other features.

How neat! I hadn’t known about this one—or had forgotten.  Smile.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 2:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] problem with laptop layout when Pressing insert j with caps lock key nothing happens

I just tested it that worked.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of LeDon
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] problem with laptop layout when Pressing insert j with caps lock key nothing happens

On my computer, for some reason, I have to press ctrl, shift, cap lock, J to get it to work.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:41 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] problem with laptop layout when Pressing insert j with caps lock key nothing happens

Hi, can anyone help with this?  The problem is  with laptop layout when Pressing insert j with caps lock key nothing happens

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.