Re: Microsoft Outlook And Replying To Messages

Sharon S

Hi, I get the same result when trying to type messages at times. Running windows 10, Outlook 16, and Jaws 2018. For me it only happens with some messages and if I alt tab out of it and then alt          back to it I can then write with no problems.

I haven’t been having any issues going up to the subject line however I don’t do that very often so can’t say if it might happen sometimes.

Well better go to bed I think. I have made that many typos in this message I think my body is telling me I need sleep,.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:16 AM
To: 'jaws-users-list@groups.io' <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Microsoft Outlook And Replying To Messages

Just a couple ofthings that I have noticed with JAWS 2019 January and Microsoft Outlook 2016.

I Am running Microsoft Windows 10 1809.

Sometimes, when I use ctrl+r to reply to a message, I seem to get a blank line to try my reply but when I start typing, I get messages like no next heading as if it is trying to read a html web page.

Is is not all the time and with all messages.

Also, I am unable to shift+tab back to the message subject field with JAWS if I want to read the subject that way, is anyone else finding this?

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.