Re: Microsoft Outlook And Replying To Messages

Sharon S

Hi, I get the same result when trying to type messages at times. Running windows 10, Outlook 16, and Jaws 2018. For me it only happens with some messages and if I alt tab out of it and then alt          back to it I can then write with no problems.

I haven’t been having any issues going up to the subject line however I don’t do that very often so can’t say if it might happen sometimes.

Well better go to bed I think. I have made that many typos in this message I think my body is telling me I need sleep,.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.