Re: learning spanish

leonard morris

I'll certainly take a look at this. Thanks much.

On 3/14/2019 2:01 PM, Shelly Kane wrote:
I have been learning Spanish for the past few months by using the website duolingo.com and you can either get the app for your smart phone or use the computer.  I use the computer because it's much easier.  You can also go at your own pace.  When you go on there, set up an account and you can pick five minutes a day up to 50 minutes per day.  I do it for five minutes a day so I can remember things.  I would never do the more advanced in the beginning. When you go on the website, there is a list of courses and you pick Spanish.  After you set up your account, you will get an email with your daily Spanish reminder and right from the email, you click begin challenge.  If you have any further questions, let me know.  Best of luck to you.

Shelly

On 3/13/2019 7:18 PM, leonard morris wrote:
I would like a jaws 2019 user friendly website for learning Spanish. I'm a senior citizen but I feel you are never to old to learn something new. I await your responses. (smile)
--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."