From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Facebook messenger

I'm sorry, I said press h for heading, but what you want to press after refreshing is e for edit to get to the edit field to send a new message and up arrow to look for a reply.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 3/13/2019 6:24 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:

Messenger and JAWS don't exactly play well together.  What I do after sending a message is refresh the page with the refresh link or the f5 key.  Then I use the h for heading key to find send a message again and up arrow to see if a reply has been sent above that.  It's a bit of a guessing game but if you do it enough times you can get the hang of it.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 3/13/2019 3:28 PM, Bob Hicks wrote:

Hi list.  I get Facebook messages with Facebook messenger links.  I see the open messenger link and I am promptly greeted with a field to send a messenger message.  Then it disappears and I can’t find it.  How can I read my messenger message; how can I respond; and, how can I review any list of messatgesc from that/this person?  tia

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR

Windows 7 and 10 home 64 bit