From: jyandt.martin@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [jaws-users] Update Screen Inquiry

Evening all.

Using jaws 2018 on a Dell laptop with Windows 10, I had a screen come up that said, “We have an update for you”. I used the jaws cursor to try to find out more information on it i.e. where it came from, etc. But it would not say anything except blank. Has anyone ever come across such a thing, and if so, what are the recommendations. I pressed the not right now button, and it went away. Thanks much.

Jerry