Re: Fix For Adobe Issue

Rebecca Lineberger

The recent button works just as it does in Word—giving you a quick way to reach files you’ve recently read, so you don’t have to go hunting for them.

If you shift-tab once, you can clear the list of recently opened files.  You should be on a clear recent button.  But again, if you do this, you will not be able to tab to all the files you’ve opened.  I don’t know how many files it holds in the list, but my list went back several months, since I don’t use Adobe often.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Fix For Adobe Issue

I can not uncheck the recent button at startup with any of the Jaws 2019 options including spacebar, route jaws to PC and left mouse, click, or the enter key. This is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 19.10.20098.316574 I'm currently using.

On 3/13/2019 6:04 AM, Louise Johnson wrote:

Hi thanks very much for this information it did help me.

One question all is there a linit to how many pages that Jaws will read when using JAWS recognition thanks Louise and princess Kiara