locked Re: new e-mail client similiar to eudora

ratshtron <northstarr1950@...>

runs just fine on my 64bit windows 10 laptop.

Legend has it that on Sunday 3/10/2019 04:03 PM,
Gerald Levy via Groups.Io said:

But Edora is outdated and no longer supported
and may not work on a Windows 10 64 bit system.

Gerald

On 3/10/2019 4:58 PM, David Pearson wrote:
I use Eudora all the time with Jaws. WindowEyes
works a little better with it, but Jaws isn't to bad.

At 03:14 PM 3/10/2019, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io wrote:

My understanding is that Thunderbird is very
similar to Edora. It is totally JAWS
accessible and works with all supported versions of Windows.

Gerald

On 3/10/2019 3:53 PM, Dennis L wrote:
Richard eudora  is no longer supported and
hasn't been for years if memory
serves me correctly.