From: Kurlander Richard (750000)
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 12:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] new e-mail client similiar to eudora

I have Verizon as my provider which uses aol. Someone from aol tech support trusted the certificates, now it is working however they Eudora and windoweyes are no longer being supported so they said you better eventually find a new screne reader and a new e-mail client. I have jaws at home besides windoweyes and I don't like that jaws doesn't speak the up and down arrows like window eyes