Re: free-lance tech instructor

Van Lant, Robin

Yes, Mystic Access offers a couple different options for personal consulting. They also record your session so that you can go back and listen again. I did a couple hour session with Chris Grabowski to help me transition to JAWS. They also offer many audio tutorials and classes on specific topics. Some of the classes are free and others are paid sessions. They are all blind users of the technology and will give you the trainer best suited for your questions.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 12:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] free lance tech instructor

            Hi Group:

I was wondering if any of you knew anyone who does tech teaching on the side?  It wouldn't be all of the time.  It would be when I needed help with something.  I use Jaws and Thunderbird for email and I'm not tech savvy so was hoping to find someone that could guide me if I needed it. If you don't do it, do you know of anyone would may be interested? Thanks in advance.

Shelly

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.