locked Re: new e-mail client similiar to eudora

Kurlander Richard (750000) <rkurlan@...>

I don't reading anything in jaws since up and down arrows do not speak like windoweyes used and still does. Jaws should have a windoweyes keyboard layout like windoweyes has a jaws keyboard layout.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 11:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] new e-mail client similiar to eudora

If you really cannot change; try one quick fix and go to the folder where Eudora is installed and find the eudora.exe file. Right click on it or press shift-f10 and arrow to Run As Administrator, and hit enter.
See if that helps.
Richard

On Mar 11, 2019, at 7:24 AM, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io <mailto:bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> > wrote:

Don't bother trying to fix an email client like Edora which is outdated and no longer supported. You would be much better off using Thunderbird, which is fully supported and is totally accessible with JAWS.

Gerald

On 3/11/2019 9:27 AM, Kurlander Richard (750000) wrote:

Then how do I fix problems in Eudora when it comes to certificates. Please call me 7182387130 at night.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>

[mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of richard kurlander

via Groups.Io

Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:36 PM

To: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>

Subject: [jaws-users] new e-mail client similiar to eudora

I would like talk to someone who used to use eudora and windoweyes

and I want to find out which e-mail client is simple like eudora and

also how to fix problems with jaws for example using up and arrow keys.