Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:17
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] How to Jump Ahead 90 days in Outlook Calendar

Dave, Thanks for this.  It’s hard to remember all the commands unless we use them all the time.  Smile.

These are several I use.

Alt-down arrow will take you forward a week and alt-up arrow will take you back a week.

Alt-page down will take you forward a month, and alt-page up will take you back a month.

I found the following lurking on my computer, in case anyone finds it helpful.

Rebecca

You are focused within the Outlook Calendar.

You can select one of the four views with the following keystrokes:

Alt+Control+1 moves to the Day View.

Alt+Control+2 moves to the Work Week View, usually Monday through Friday.

Alt+Control+3 moves to the Week View, usually Sunday through Saturday.

Alt+Control+4 moves to the Month View.

While in the Day, Work Week, or Week views,use the following keystrokes:

LeftArrow and RightArrow move to the previous and next days.

Press Home to move to the time slot at the start of the work day, and End to

move to the time slot at the end of the work day.

When using UpArrow to move to the previous time slot, and DownArrow to move to the next time slot within the current day,

JAWS will announce all appointments associated with that time slot.

JAWSKey+UpArrow will repeat the appointment at the current time slot.

Control+JAWSKey+D announces the currently focused date and view, and pressing the key twice quickly announces the current date range, when in Week or Work

Week views.

While in the Month View, use LeftArrow and RightArrow to move between days, UpArrow and DownArrow to move through weeks.

In all views:

JAWSKey+A announces a summary of appointments and events within the current date or date range; pressing that key twice quickly places all the data for

the current range into the virtual viewer.

When you move to a new date or date range, JAWS will announce if appointments exist within that range.  If in Day view, the appointment count will be announced

for that day; if in Week or Month views, the appointment count will be for the current view's entire range.

If you type characters here, you will change focus to an edit box where you can make a note at the current time slot.

To hear the next appointment on the current day, press Tab.  Press this key again to hear subsequent appointments.

To hear the prior appointment on the current day, press Shift+Tab.

To exit an appointment field, either continue pressing one of these keys

or press UpArrow or DownArrow, and the current calendar view will return.

These appointments are read-only edit boxes in which you cannot use standard editing and movement keys to navigate the text.

Pressing Enter OR NumPadEnter while within one of these fields will take you to the Notes field of the current appointment.

Pressing JAWSKey+Tab repeats the current appointment; pressing the key twice quickly places the appointment's data into the virtual viewer.

In the new appointment dialog, save  the appointment by pressing Control+S.

to both save and close the appointment, press Alt+S.