From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of JM
Casey
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 7:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Email password

Hi.

Of course it is possible, but -- you'd have to know your password to begin
with in order to type it in.
If you don't know your password, what you can do about it would depend on
your e-mail provider.
If you use your ISP's e-mail service, they probably will be able to give it
to you if you supply them with all your correct information (they usually
ask for your full name, address, phone number, or any other information you
might have associated with the account).
If you use gmail, I don't really know what recovery options they have, but
if you use an Android phone they probably associate it with your Google
account and will send you a code to verify on your phone.

I don't really know what you are asking though; the part about a blind
person typing in the password confused me.