From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 9:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] March Update Of JAWS

Hi Susie,

When the update comes out I always send a direct download link for the list members to download with the info on what's new in this update as well.  I might be a little tardy but, just like the postal service, I eventually get it here!  LOL

Take Care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 4:48 PM

Would someone send the link for the update?

Susie Stanzel